25.1.11

love yoga, love pilates....


So since I injured my back I've getting all zen on my recuperation and have taken up the above which I do on a daily basis.

Holy moly! It's totally amazeballs and while I've dabbled in yoga before I've never done either religiously but from this day forward I shall not sway from my yoga/pilates ways. 

Not only has my back healed up faster than ever before, I feel so.... light and limber and happy and healthy. Dare I say, it's even given me a new lease on life! Cheesy, I know, but after the way I was feeling the week before last (think 70 year old hip replacement) I'm honestly feeling like a sprightly teen again.

Yippee! Long live me!

2 comments:

  1. but.... when do you find the time???!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? I have a tiny slot of about 45 minutes between putting Red to bed and Nick getting home in the evenings - I've learnt the art of getting zen fast (slightly contradictory but you gotta work with what you're given!!)

    ReplyDelete

love your comments x