19.1.11

love wardrobe wednesday - jan nineteenth....

Eek! So I'm a little late with today's installment (I stupidly clicked save this morning instead of publish before I scooted out the door) but here it is anyway - better late than never!

Tee shirt dress | Max
Floral cropped cotton jacket | Frutti
Grey pull up socks | Portmans
Boots | Dotti

So there you go! I have to say, the boots were a slight overkill and I may have swapped (thank heavens) to jandals upon stepping foot outside. If you've got a WW post it up! I don't want to be the lonely WWer that sits in the corner picking my toenails, keep me company with your awesome Wednesday threads! 

1 comment:

  1. http://onegirlsthoughtsonlife.blogspot.com/2011/01/wardrobe-wednesday_19.html

    Here's Mine =)

    ReplyDelete

love your comments x