18.1.11

love my boys....


Nothing warms my heart cockles more than watching my two best boys hanging out. Ladies, I'm sure you agree - there's something about a man and a baby, right? I've had the odd red-cheeked request from guy mates to "borrow" Redford for an outing to the park (yes, to pick up chicks and no, I'm not kidding).

Nick and Little Red make a cute father/son duo - looking at the wee man you've no doubt who's boy he is, it's creepy really. Give Red a mop of hair and a beard and you're staring at his Daddy. They're like twins. Dr Evil and Mini Me, except better looking. And not evil. Or weird. OK, sometimes weird but definitely not evil.

2 comments:

  1. Ah yes - my hubby loves taking Lydia down to the shops by himself... say no more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men! Nick said this morning "shall I take you to work and we can go visit all the ladies?" Oi vey!

    ReplyDelete

love your comments x