28.1.11

love what you love....


I was talking about blogs the other day with a friend of mine and love miss bonnie came up. She said it was a great idea but then pointed out - what about what everyone else loves? And I thought heck! She's right! All this time I've been blathering on about what I love and not asking you what you love.

So from now on (well, as of Monday) I'm going to post love monday's because if Monday isn't a day to find something to love then I don't know what is! It'll have something I'm crushing on at the moment and then pretty please post yours in the comments below. You can either leave a message or get into the true spirit and post a link to your blog, whatever floats your boat!

See you Monday, lovelies xx

4 comments:

  1. Love all these clever kiwi mummy bloggers...
    Oh and Lindt chilli chocolate ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays really do get me down, I can't help it, I feel like it is already genetically encoded in me to be lazy during Mondays..Well, I guess I have to find something to love on Mondays, at least from now on I can look forward to it someday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emm - I LOVELOVELOVE Lindt chilli chocolate! It is absolutely to die for. In fact, one day I ate a whole block in one sitting - gluttonous, I know, but I couldn't help it. Have you tried the pear? It's also too scrumptious for words.

    ReplyDelete

love your comments x