12.1.11

love wardrobe wednesday - jan twelfth....

First WW for the new year! I have to admit, I've been a tad slack - we only got back from up north on Sunday and since then we've been busy settling back into normal life again - so I've not been able to dress up/get a pic and my Wednesday outfit this week is less than ideal. Apologies!

However, here's me and Little Red on Chrimbo day dressed up in our Sunday best....


 I'm wearing.... striped dress | Glassons
With bangles from Equip
Little Red's wearing.... checked shirt | Osh Kosh B'Gosh
Denim cut-offs | Baby Gap

So there's my meagre offering for this week but I promise to be back into the swing of things next week!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a day late, but I thought I'd give you a shout out over at my blog to try and get everyone back on board for the new year! I hope some more people join you next week x

    ReplyDelete

love your comments x