26.1.11

love wardrobe wednesday - jan twenty sixth....

Little Red and I are off into town today for lunch with a friend and the weather is true awesomeness. Just when I was getting ready to pack our bags and flit on over to warmer waters, Wellington pulls a stunner out of it's socks!

 White blouse | Glassons
Dark blue stovepipes | Cotton On
Tan flats | Country Road
Tan belt | Levi's
Checked bowling bag | Primark
Sunnies | Asos 

I hope wherever y'all are the weather is just as amazeballs. Get posting your summer-inspired WW below!!

4 comments:

  1. You have such nice clothes!!! I would love to participate in WW. Feel like i should go shopping before hand though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post your WW up then! Haha, I just like clothes. A LOT. Too much! And isn't the idea of WW to wear your cool clothes? ;) Do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought it was going to be warm and then it got crazy windy so I ended up back in jeans...boring...and i'm house sitting so I have no camera to take a photo...then I realised i'm wearing what I wore in a previous post. So you can just re-read =)

    http://onegirlsthoughtsonlife.blogspot.com/2010/11/wardrobe-wednesday_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking pretty slothlike today so wouldn't have been a good start! Will put one up next Weds I promise!

    ReplyDelete

love your comments x