31.1.11

love monday's - jan thirty first....

Welcome to the first installment of love monday's!! If you've no idea what I'm on about, I've decided to dedicate each Monday to what you guys love. I'll pop in a wee love to get ya started but most importantly I want to hear what's floating your boat on what is usually a bit of a down day. Y'know, something to get your butt out of bed and the sunshine back into your smile.

So.... in the comments below leave me a message, post a link to your own Monday love affair (remember to link back to here though so we can keep the cycle going!) or whichever other way tickles your fancy.

My Monday love is the poppies in our garden....


They were the first thing I spotted when I first came to view our house and they're the first thing I see when I open the dining room curtains each morning. Bliss!

I'm not usually a huge poppy fan, but the vibrant colour and happiness (a poppy's a pretty happy flower, right?) totally won me over and plus, Little Red likes nothing more than to gawk and grab at them! I'm also amazed at the fact that they seem to scuttle away and then pop back out at the drop of a hat - there seems to be new ones in new colours every day! Pretty, pretty.

Now! What are you loving today?! 

1 comment:

  1. A bit of a cliche really, but I have to say I love that Dex slept from 8.20 last night til 9am this morning! And didn't get me up once. That and it's a public holiday here today, so hubby is home. Love that too!

    ReplyDelete

love your comments x