22.12.10

love wardrobe wednesday - dec twenty second....

So! This will be my last WW for the year but I'll be back with more costume changes come 2011. I know for a fact I'm getting some super sweet threads for Chrimbo so I'll be cranking them for sure.

Wellington is still lacking in the weather stakes - it's humid as but rainy and yuck so fingers crossed it'll pull it's socks up before Xmas.


 Floral top | Mothercare
Cardy | Max
High waisted belt | Glassons
Polka dot zipper skirt | Cotton On
 

I used to be a big wearer of black but these days I do appreciate a good clash of patterns (as you can see).

You know what though? I want to see your WW's, so post in the comments below! I'll be back and ready for more awesome outfits the week of 10 Jan but if you'd prefer to keep rocking through the hols then go ahead and post, post, post!

So long for now my fiery fashionistas x

1 comment:

love your comments x