12.12.10

love cider....


Cider is delicious. I love all kinds of cider. There's nothing awesomer than an ice cold cider on a hot day. Or an ice cold cider on a hot evening. Or an ice cold cider at any point in time whether it be day, night, hot or cold.

I heart perry (thanks muffinmum for the correction!) and am face over butt for the new Monteith's brew (NB. This isn't a plug but it is simply delish) so I highly recommend you go out and score yourself some if you haven't already.

It's summer people! Let's crank some cider and get happy!

2 comments:

  1. It is not cider it is PERRY. Pear booze is perry not cider.... x. Muffinmum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh crap you are so right! I should know this, Nick even made his own perry a few months ago. I shall change it now.

    ReplyDelete

love your comments x