15.12.10

love wardrobe wednesday - dec fifteenth....

Ooh! My first WW as a host! If you're still catching up on the latest developments you can see an update here and the new page here. And don't forget to post your WW in the comments below!

As you can see by my get-up, the weather in Wellington is still rubbish. Hmpf. And apologies for the creative take on the pics, I had no one to take full length photos! I promise better ones next week.


Baggy tee | Glassons
Floral cardy | Cotton On
Grey blazer | Vintage
Scarf | Gift from Thailand

Skinny jeans | Lee
Flats | Country Road

And accessorizing with my fave earrings | Indeja

And there we are, folks! I want to see your WW's so post 'em down below x

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, exciting! I hadn't been paying very good attention & didn't know we'd shifted rather than just gone on hiatus ;)

    Will be back next week to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. g'day! I've just posted to let everyone know you've got WW going again over here! Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes will try and play next week too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I was missing it. Good on you for hosting! Look forward to making an effort one day a week!

    ReplyDelete

love your comments x